The ePool is designed to be used on domestic, small swimming pools and wellness centres. Using microelectronic technology the instrument monitors in real time and activates the peristaltic pump for correct liquid dosage.
The functions performed by the ePool are:
• Power supply – 110, 230 Vac 50/60 Hz
• Maximum power supply – 15 W
• It has the possibility to measure two different types of electrochemical variables: pH or Rx in the ranges 4 ÷ 9 “pH”, -300 ÷ +900mV “Rx”.
• Set Point Selection.
• Type of intervention (direct or inverse).
• ON/OFF or proportional activation mode respect to the measured value.
• Delay time of the pump activation
• Over alarm, indicates an overdose situation. This is activated when the defined setpoint value is not reached in a predetermined time
• Relay output for signalled alarm status.
• Level switch input.